Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Snuggling with my mom and more

Last night I was so tired I got in my own crate by myself, mom finished watching the news but to my surprise she failed to shut the door (she must have fallen asleep) anyway I woke up at 2:00am and made a break for it...right to her face and neck and kissed her up then snuggled right back to sleep. Oh wow was that fun. We got up at 5:30 and I went potty outside, dad got up about 6:00am and took me out one more time.
After Mom left for something she called work, promising to MISS me and BE RIGHT BACK I played a bit and then I went in the bedroom and curled up on the stool by the bed. Daddy was looking all over for me but I was OK. Then my daddy took me for a long drive to pick up a cat (another one, as if they don't have enough already) but this is a boy cat and if I understand right he's just visiting Breezy for a week, I guess she needs a boyfriend whatever that is. Daddy should know all Breezy needs is ME chasing her and playing with her but whatever!
I was a very good girl in the car I liked going bye bye with my dad I hope to do it all the time so I don't get lonely missing my people.
When we got home I found a really cool stick in the yard and played with that for a while. Check out my cool picture.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy!
    I am so glad you got to go bye bye in the car with Daddy. You sound like such a good girl. I guess you haven't even pee peed on the carpet yet. GOOD GIRL! How come I can't click on your pictures to make them bigger? Aunt Diane loves you, Roxy! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom probably hasn't figured that part out yet. She needs more experience on this blog, especially if she's going to type things as I tell them to her. If you like a certain picture though just let me know and I'll email it to you.
    xoxo
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom forgot to shut your door... :)

    ReplyDelete