Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pee or get Peed on

I must say I much prefer to go pee than to get peed on. What your thinking? Well let me tell you a story. Me and my cousin Kong were having so much fun in the back yard I was chasing him and jumping on him, he is so much fun. Well Kong ran up to the top deck with me (not to far) behind him. He stopped to smell around and then it happened. He lifted his leg to go potty and I didn't know what was happening so I walked right under him. Oh I had pee all over my head. My mom and dad tried to stop me before it happened but I was more curious to see what was going on. Little did I know that now I had to have a bath. You know that big white tub thing that's a little cold on your pads. It's a bit scary at first but mom soaps me up real good and I kinda like that part. But when it's all over my favorite part is getting dry, first I get towel dried, and I give a little shake and then I get to run around the house and roll all over the floor. That's the best part. Guess I'll have to remember next time Kong lift his leg it isn't an invitation to check things out!

2 comments: