Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Monday, June 7, 2010

My 1st walk around the block followed by my 1st bath

What a fun evening, mom, dad, Auntie Gail and Kong all went for a block I made it all the way this time. It helped having Kong there, I just followed him. We peed alot, Kong did a #2. I really got tired, it was a long walk around the loop for my little legs, only once towards the end did I stop and look up to mom with my cutest pick me up look, but she said we were almost home and I could do it. And I did do it!

We got home I got a drink and passed out for about an hour, I woke up with my Auntie Gail kissing me bye bye, so while she was leaving we went outside to go potty on the grass and wave by to Kong as he was pulling away in the car.

Once inside, little to my knowledge mom pulled a fast one on me. We went into the human potty house and she put me in this white thing I've seen her get in. And then it happened, the water was turned on and it was coming closer and closer to me. I backed away but it didn't matter I soon felt a flow of warm water all over my back. And then came the shampoo. I was getting all lathered up and rinsed off. As scary as it was I didn't cry. Once I got done mom wrapped me up put me on the counter and then she pulled this loud red thing out and turned on the warm air, it was...nice. Now that I am on the floor I am running around rubbing on the floor doing speed racer being silly. Mom said I looked, felt and smelled great!

No comments:

Post a Comment