Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My cousin Kong

Last night my cousin Kong came over he is a black PUG and man is he fast! His mommy said "go Speed racer" and he took off. I had to hide under the table to stay out of the way. I am really looking forward to the day I get to run that fast without doing a face plant. Yes embarrassing, but I get to running outside and on occasion I do a face plant, but it's OK I'm sure no one has seen that.
I gave Kong a couple nose kisses, he wanted to play some he got down on his front legs butt in the air and growled a little and I backed off made me a little nervous I wasn't sure about that. I know one day I will keep up with him but right now is not the day. Mommy said he will be spending a week with us and that's fine as long as he knows where my spot on the bed is and his spot (smile).
I really liked my Auntie Gail coming to visit me, she took me outside a few times gave me lots of kisses and at one point I heard her say no no no when I pulled at her sock, but it was such a sweet whimsical sound I didn't pay any attention to her. Daddy on the other hand said NO NO NO and I stopped. I much prefer the no no no sound she made!

1 comment:

  1. Daddy is a bit gruff, huh? Aunt Gail is so sweet & tender. They both love you soooo much, just like Aunt Diane! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete