Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello sorry for being MIA lately but I have been one busy PUP! Mom has taken me everywhere. Last Friday I went to work with her, and then we rode the light rail to the airport to pick up my Auntie Pam and Aleaha. From there we hung out in Seattle for a while and then headed home.
The next day we did more running around and mom took me with her. We had a busy day but I just love going bye bye car. It has been very hot here and it makes me sleepy. As you see here me and papa are taking a nap out on the deck.

Later that night I was being a big helper cleaning up the dishes.

2 comments:

  1. Haha look at you clean those dishes!!!


    Sequoia and Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxy,
    You better slow down girl, you are running all over town. I bet the people at Moma's work love it when you come in. Do they kiss you all over? I certainly would! xoxo Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete