Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Monday, July 19, 2010

Friends are a wonderful thing

Woof woof all, just wanted to send out some puppy kisses and love to all my friends. I have been having a lot of fun with my grandma and grandpa here. Plus my Auntie Pam and cousin Aleaha it's just so much fun.
So far I have gotten belly kisses from everyone but grandpa, he's holding out but I'll get him before he goes home. After all how could you not want to kiss a soft absolutely cute pink belly. I roll right over and give it it up all the time. Mommy and daddy love tom kiss it....and when my Auntie Gail comes over oh how I LOVE her she is so sweet to me.
Well happy dreams all,
Woof
Roxy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxy
    I know you must have such a kissable tummy and your Grandpa is just holding out.
    If my moms were there, your tummy would be soo kissed!
    It sounds to me like your having a good time with Grandma and Grandpa. And of course showing how cute you are
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete