Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Very Busy Day

Well my day (yesterday) started off by driving into Seattle to go to work with my mom. We got to Seattle, I went potty outside like a good girl and when I got in the office I knew where I was. I ran down the hall right into my Greg's office (moms boss) he got up and was so excited to see me...I was equally excited and piddled on his carpet! (mom was so embarrassed) But it was just a tiny bit and after all I am a puppy!
Later we went to pick up my Grandma and Grandpa at the airport that was fun, new people to love me and for me to kiss. When we got home I took a long nap and then we all went to the Farmer's Market...Oh did people fawn over me there. But hey what's not to love?
Later that evening mom took me to my first puppy training class, we got there walked in and there were 3 other puppies there...BIG puppies, a chocolate lab, a Shepard and a Bull/Pit/Boxer mix...I thought oh no I am way out of my league. They may be puppies but I'm about the size of there head. I did OK, although I stayed right between moms feet the whole time. She assured me we would change classes and go to a SMALL dog puppy class. That will be much better.
So I was pretty exhausted and slept most of the night and then when bedtime came...I went right in there snuggled up to my daddy and we slept!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy! Oh boy, Grandma & Grandpa are in town...You will be so spoiled.....and that's the way it should be! Lots & lots of love. I am so glad Mommy is taking you to a different training class. I hope you have a very special weekend with everyone. xoxo Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxy: You sure are a very busy girl! If you have time, come meet Cooper, he's a tri-color and just spent a week with his auntie.
    http://ebogie.blogspot.com/2010/07/furry-visitor.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cooper and Elizabeth! Thanks for checking in on me. My sister looks just like Cooper, mom wanted to get her too but dad siad ONLY 1. So tada I got picked! I've added you to my blog list and will look in you your posts. Have a great 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you coming to the party in Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete