Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gonna miss my Chunky Monkey!

Yep I am now 14 weeks old and my little Chunky Monkey (CM) is 13 weeks old. He goes to his new home on Saturday, which is nice cause mom said he will be living with his sister, but nonetheless I'll miss my little buddy.

I really like it when CM chases me, I had the rawhide in my mouth and he wanted some but with every reward first must come a challenge...


And here we are sharing the reward...it's not everyday you see a dog willing to share the bounty.

2 comments:

  1. Not only just sharing da bounty but sharing withs a kitteh kat...aaaaack! Is da kitteh tasty by any chance? Hehehehe.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nipping on the ears is the best part...hee hee sure will miss that morsel

    ReplyDelete