Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Made it all night long

OK well almost all night long. I slept in my crate (mom left door open, again) when I fell asleep my nose was hanging out a tiny bit and I was sleeping on one of my dads socks, I took it in there with me. It did not smell like popcorn, but I'm not really sure what that means, just heard my mom say at least it doesn't smell like popcorn. (between you and me, my parents are a little whacky) but I sure do LOVE THEM.
So back to me sleeping all night in my crate, when mom woke up I was laying just outside the door so technially not in it but I still slept all night, so you gotta give a girl a break.
Dad tokk mom to work after her appt. this morning and she locked me up in my pen, mind you it's fairly large and I do have room to run around but still "locking" me in, the nerve. I bit at the dorr and whined for a tiny bit then figured I would take a nap. Dad said he would be back in a few hours. So that was my morning, my Auntie Gail is coming over with Alexis later so I will get to play and kiss them up. (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment