Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Full Sunny Day

After sleeping all night (again) mom and I cleaned house. She said I was a good helper. Then we went to lots of pet stores, I got 3 new toys at the first stop. Off to Mill Creek to Paddywhack oh that place smelled so good I wanted to eat what ever they were cooking. Mom said no I wasn't big enough, but we did buy Kong a special cookie to celebrate his 4th birthday. We went to Safeway for dinner stuff and came home.
Auntie Gail, Alexis and Kong came over and I played non stop! I ran two times around the back yard chasing daddy, and chased Kong too he is so fast. I jumped on him and he chased me around it was so much fun. Once we came indoors Kong and I got a bite of Chicken said bye bye to my Auntie Gail and went over to my bed and crashed. I am soooo tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment