Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Morning

I had a good night last night, I cried on time for a tiny bit and mom stuck her fingers in the crate door and I snuggled up to them and I was ok. However around 2:30 I had to go potty so we went outside, when we came back in I slept in my mom's arms on the couch until 6:30 when daddy got up and took me outside. I did go poop outside for the first time too. He brought me some chew toys and me and mom went back to bed until 9am.
I had my first trip out in the backyard, that is all mine WOW I live in a park, how cool will this be when I get big enough to explore the whole thing. Right now I am on the bottom level and being carried up and down the stairs for safety.
I ate a little breakfast played and went to check Kate out but she made a weird noise so I backed away. Later Kate came up to me and sniffed me, hissed and walked away. She will be a friend in no time she just has to get used to me...she has no choice. Breezy and I get a long great she is going to be a fun pal. ***Yawn*** time for a nap, i'm getting very sleepy again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxy! SO glad you're settling in to your new home. You are one very pretty little gal! Breezy will be you best friend because she is a very sweet girl too! I want to see some pictures soon of you playing in your own private dog park. Can't wait to meet you, sweet girl! xoxoxo Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete