Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Friday, May 28, 2010

My New home

Today is my first day in my new home. So far so good, I was a little scaried at first in the car but my new mommy reassured me that everything would be ok.
My daddy stopped at Petsmart (I had to wait in the car) not old enough yet to be exposed to everyone yet. I got a new bed, some toys, and daddy got me a pig tail bully and I love chewing on it.
I took a long nap when we got home, and when I woke up I went potty outside like a good girl, that's what mommy said I was. Now back to chewing on my bully...it is very tasty.
My Auntie Gail and Alexis and Kong are coming over to meet me tonight so more people to kiss.
As for the cats in the house, they are pretty cool. They are trying to figure out what I am I think, let them get close enough and I'll kiss them too.

1 comment: