Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy Day

Today was a very busy day, it started off with a potty trip outside about 2am (my human was good about it) then I woke up with a start, a very loud bang scaried me and I started to cry, but my mommy came to the rescue.
We went back to sleep together on the couch few a few hours, I snuggled right up in her neck which was warm and comforting.
When we woke up I was in my pen so mommy and daddy could clean up the house, once that was done we had visitors lots of visitors but they were not here to see me, they came to see kittens....kittens can you believe that? When I am here, I just don't get it.
I did get some attention from the other people but what I thought was best was when my sister (lindsey) came to visit, oh I liked her she hugged me and kissed me, she played with me and took lots of pictures.
I have been going outside potty grass all day, but I did go poopy on the carpet, mom didn't catch me in time. We went outside right after to show that is what I should be doing.
I have to tell you I like the cats in the house, Breezy lets me play with her, I chased her and pounced on her we were having fun. Kate the white one she ran and jumped up high on stuff so I didn't get her. But there is another cat a BIG one, I din't know she was under the chair, and all the sudden there was a loud hiss and that scaried me, daddy came to the rescue very fast. I'll have to watch myself around her she was a bit spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment