Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Auntie Diane arrives today!

I am so excited to see my aunt Diane, I will have my mom take many many pictures while she is here and share them with all of you. This weekend I even get to see my friend Tweedles, I hope she remembers me, I have gotten bigger since the last time I saw her. We are going to go to the see the tulips in Mt. Vernon this weekend and have lunch so please please please pray for NO rain! I don't really mind it but it would be nice if it would just be nice and sunny.
OK I need to go take a power nap, Auntie Di should be home any very soon and I want to be rested up for her. I'll post pictures later.
Licks and Love to you all!
Roxy

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Roxy
    I cannot wait to see you and your mom and dad.. and Aunt Diane, and Aunt Gail and Kong.
    I am so excited!
    Of course I remember you! I know the tulips will be so pretty,, and even if it rains,, I know we will have a good time... but you know what?
    I am praying for NO RAIN too.

    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete