Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ride em Cowgirl

Ok most everyone knows that my mom's boss is leaving, he's going to Arizona to run a cattle ranch. Well today at work he brought me a gift. I got a card that said Thank you for brightening our work days, and this is incentive to get ME, mom and daddy down to the ranch sometime.
So it's a little small but (and he's exchanging for a larger size) but here I am...Cowgirl ROXY, ready to ride the range.



4 comments:

  1. Oh lawd haves mercy! I thnk it's cute as pie but, you don't look so thrilled!
    A cattle ranch? How cool is dat!!!!!!!

    My mum be dancing to yuor music....good greif.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha that is so funny and cute. Yes I think a bit bigger size would be better. You'll be rounding up cattle in not time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're going to need to adjust to the cowgirl life. You are one hot cowgirl though! Auntie Di loves you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxy
    It looks to me like your an experienced cow hand. Now your ready to go brand the cattle.
    What a cute cowgirl you are
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete