Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Roxy's new trick



Woof Woof...look what my papa taught me to do. He is so proud of me. I learned how to do this in 1 day. They tell me I am so smart. I am learning a lot of stuff at puppy class, I graduate in just a few more weeks. Mom says we will continue the training and take the next class. She wants to be able to put me through to therphy training classes. Then I can go visit people in nursing homes and other children's hospital and other places as well. So I will carry on...

2 comments:

  1. Roxy
    I know you are a smart pup, even if I cannot see the video, cause we only have dial up.
    But I also just bet that you will be an excellent therapy dog. I see the kindness and gentleness in your eyes, and I bet it goes clear to your soul.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tweedles... I hope to bring much love and happiness to many humans.

    ReplyDelete