Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So many Flowers...so little time

Well I had to nip mom in the heels to get these off her camera, but here are a few pictures from our trip to Canby, OR to the Dahlia Festival. This is also where I met my little friend Tweedles and visited her forest...it was such a wonderful magical time. I hope you enjoy.
Bashful Dahlia




Friends at the Dahlia Festival


Tweedles enjoying friends


Wayne, Georgie, Tweedles and Roxy

Kong checking everything out

Lots more pictures posted on moms Facebook so if interested let me know...i'll tell her to friend you.
Lots of licks and Love,
Roxy

7 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous flowers,,, such nice friends,,such a good time,
    such good memories
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all your pics on Facebook too. Roxy had a lot of fun that day. I miss her:>(
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She misses her Auntie Di too. Nothing like having a friendly lap to snuggle up to all day...and lets not forget the kisses!

    Tweedles...lets not forget our spring date to tip toe through the tulips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures. We are glad you made mom take them. BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxy! Girl, I has gots to keep better tabs on you cuz you has grown so much since I was heares last!
    Dat is a cool festival! We haves an azalea festival...though they is no azaleas...hmmmmmm!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puddles, the azaleas would be pretty too. To bad there weren't any.
    And Yes thank you for noticing...I am getting to be a big girl!

    ReplyDelete