Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bye Bye Auntie Di

With a sad heart I took my Auntie Diane to the airport this morning...OK it was really early and I slept through most of it, but none the less I am sad to see her go. It was so much fun having her here with me getting lots of kisses and hugs. Next time I see her I will be a big girl and she will say "ohmigosh, Roxy you're such a sweet girl" and then the kisses will begin! Love you Auntie Di, thanks for all the hugs and kisses and playing with me it was so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy
    I know you must be so sad to see Aunt Diane go home. She is sad too, I bet.
    If you check all over your furry little body, you might find a zillion kisses that you never knew you had! Those kisses will make the memories last longer.
    You will be more beautifuls when you see her again.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning angel!
    Aunt Diane was so sad not to see your sweet little face greet me this morning. It was such fun waking up with you every day. You are the sweetest little puppy ever & Aunt Diane loves you so very very much! I miss you too!!! xoxoxoxoxo Auntie Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully auntie will back sooner..
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete