Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Sweet Kissimee Kate Rest Peacefully

My dear sweet Kate how I will miss you.



Katie hugging her big sister Lexi


Katie in one of her favorite spots


Soaking up some sun

Gentle eyes that see so much,paws that have the quiet touch,Purrs to signal "all is well" and show more love than words could tell. Graceful movements touched with pride, a calming presence by our side -- A friendship that takes time to grow --
Small wonder why we love them so.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post for sweet little Kate. The photos really don't show what a truly stunning girl she really was. I will never forget her riding the big wheel. I am absolutely crushed by her loss. I love you guys! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking along with yours.

    ReplyDelete