Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Monday, August 23, 2010


Hello everyone! Look what my Auntie Di did! Don't I look beautiful? I just love my Auntie Di, and Yep guess what? I finally get to give her lots of kisses cause she's coming to visit me, i'm the luckest pup in the world! OK so she'll probably want to visit my humans also but just let them try and nudge in while i'm in my auntie's arms we'll see who wins and who loses.
See you soon Auntie!
Licks and Love,
Roxy

3 comments:

  1. Roxy
    Your aunti Di is very talened.
    The creation she did of you is AWSOME! How beatifuls of you!
    I am so happy for you that you will get to have some fun times with her very soon,, Jeepers, I wish it was me. But I want you to have some fun for me.
    So sneak in some kissys when you see her (from me)
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxy,
    Yes, Aunt Diane is coming to town to meet you. Don't be giving all my kisses away before I get there. You save some for me. You look so very cute in that frame. See you soon, angel.
    xoxoxo Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweedles I will share my Auntie Di with you for sure. I know she loves you and had so much fun when we all met. Tell you what every other kiss will be from you. She'll have so many kisses she won't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete