Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Keeping a eye on the treat jar

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday

Second day of the week, and yes this is out of the norm...but I was so happy when mommy reached up and grabbed my collar, cause that means I am going to work with her. I love going to moms work, everyone loves me there. Right now were riding the train into Seattle, we just crossed over a squeaky bridge. Moving a bit slow but as soon as we get past the houses the train will pick up speed once again. There isn't anything to really see outside cause it's still so dark, but just being here with mom makes it all worth while. She packed me a lunch and a few snacks so I'm a pretty happy girl right now....I'll post a few pictures of my day later.
Licks and love to you all,
Roxy

3 comments:

  1. Going to work with mom! How exciting. We never did that before. Have fun and don't work to hard
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxy..you are a bye bye girl. You just love going places with your family. Miss you sweet girl!
    xoxo Auntie Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy
    You are the luckiest dog in the world to be able to go to work with your mom.
    I am so jealous
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete